- Our Community
- City Departments
- City Government
- Public Safety
- Event Calendar
- Current Agendas
You Are Here:
You are here
Library Board of Trustees Meeting | October 12, 2016 - 5pm
LIBRARY BOARD OF TRUSTEES
AGENDA - REGULAR MEETING
ST. HELENA LIBRARY â€“ 1492 LIBRARY LANE
COMMUNITY MEETING ROOM
October 12, 2016 â€“ 5:00 P.M.
- Â ROLL CALL:
Chairperson:Â Â Â Â Â Â Skip Lane
Vice Chair:Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Lin Weber
Trustees:Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Emily Armstead, Bob Dye, David Phinney, Susan Swan, and Terry Wood
City staff present at the meeting will be noted in the minutes.
- PUBLIC FORUM: An opportunity for the public to directly address the Committee on items of interest to the public that are not listed on the agenda. Any person addressing the Committee should provide his or her name and address, and limit comments to five minutes. Because of restrictions imposed by the Brown Act, the Committee may not engage in substantive discussion, nor take action on matters not described on the agenda.
- PRESENTATION: Oath of Office administered to new Library Board of Trustee Emily Armstead by City Clerk Cindy Black
- BROWN ACT TRAINING conducted by City Clerk Cindy Black.
CONSENT ITEMS: Members of the Board or the public may ask that any items be considered individually for purposes of considering alternative action, for extended discussion, or for public comment.Â Unless this is done, one motion may be used to adopt all recommended actions.Â (Roll Call Vote)
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES:
- Reaffirm City Manager and Finance Director as Authorized Account Signatures for Martin and Ryan Investment Accounts (Tracey Perkosky, Grants & Finance Manager)
- Library Monthly Operating Expense Report for September (Chris Kreiden, Library Director)
- Library Statistics for September (Chris Kreiden)
- Library Events in October (Chris Kreiden)
- St. Helena Public Libraryâ€™s Completed Annual Public Library Survey for 2015/16 (Chris Kreiden)
- REPORTS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS BY MEMBERS AND STAFF: Reports by staff and/or Committee members on items of general interest. Brief questions for clarification may be posed and answered, and Committee members may request that items be placed on a future agenda. Except under certain circumstances, the Brown Act prohibits any other discussion or action by the Committee.
- ADJOURNMENT: Next meeting will be November 9, 2016.
This agenda was posted at City Hall, 1480 Main Street, and at the St. Helena Public Library, 1492 Library Lane, St. Helena on October 6, 2016.
Chris Kreiden, Library Director
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in the meeting, please contact City Hall at (707) 967-2792. Notification 48 hours prior to the meeting will enable the City to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to this meeting (28 CFR35.102-35.104 ADA Title II). However, City staff will attempt to assist at any time with accessibility.