- Our Community
- City Departments
- City Government
- Public Safety
- Event Calendar
- Current Agendas
You Are Here:
You are here
Multi-Cultural Committee Agenda Regular Meeting Oct.5th, 2016
AGENDA REGULAR MEETING
¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† October 5, 2016, 6:30PM at RIANDA HOUSE
¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† 1475 MAIN STREET, ST.HELENA
2. APPROVAL OF THE MINUTES: September 7, 2016 (will be provided at the meeting)
3. PUBLIC FORUM: An opportunity for the public to directly address the Committee on items of interest to the public that are not listed on the agenda. Any person addressing the Committee should provide his or her name and address, and limit comments to five minutes. Because of restrictions imposed by the Brown Act, the Committee may not engage in substantive discussion, nor take action on matters not described on the agenda.
4. SCHEDULED MATTERS:
4.1 Report and evaluation of the September 16th Mexican Independence event:
(Patty Guijosa, Milagros Castro, Janis Gay report)
4.2 Creating archive for the Multi-Cultural Committee: (Janis Gay)
4.3 Voter Registration Drive: (Milagros Castro and Patty Guijosa)
4.4 Future of the committee: (Janis Gay)
5. REPORTS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS BY MEMBERS AND STAFF: Reports by staff and/or Committee members on items of general interest. Brief questions for clarification may be posed and answered, and Committee members may request that items be placed on a future agenda. Except under certain circumstances, the Brown Act prohibits any other discussion or action by the Committee.
6. DISCUSSION OF ITEMS TO BE PLACED ON THE NEXT MEETING AGENDA
7. ADJOURNMENT: Next meeting will be at 6:30 Wednesday, November 2nd, 2016.
This agenda was posted at City Hall, 1480 Main Street and Rianda House, 1475 Main Street on September 30, 2016
Mari Martinez, City/Committee Liaison
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in the meeting, please contact City Hall at (707) 967-2792. Notification 48 hours prior to the meeting will enable the City to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to this meeting (28 CFR35.102-35.104 ADA Title II). However, City staff will attempt to assist at any time with accessibility.